XMAS PARTY 4th Dec 2010 - Brighton

TheGreenRabbit":2ga67pt9 said:
bryan555":2ga67pt9 said:
That said, it would be more civilised to sit and eat. :)

Have you seen me eat, not that civilised :LOL:

I think what did it for me was when the waitress at that cafe on Hastings seafront asked you to regurgitate the plate that the cake was served on?

And the cup.

But anyhow, yes, food is possible. I did think we could say beers from 8.30 and 7pm if anyone wanted a little food. Times are adjustable of course, as is your serving suggestions on food. I hear that Pizza Express is the new St McDonalds for the middle classes, or summat. :D

Ok,

Looks like we have interest for food. So we could organise food for say 6pm and then if people want to join for drinks at say 7.30 - 8.00pm that would be fair enough I guess?

December 4th works for me. How about everyone else?

In terms of food, The Yeoman isn't the cheapest but the food is good, we would however need to confirm numbers for food and pre-book a table as it gets busy. The Eddy does food also, and is a bit more informal, so it could be an 'eat / don't eat' option as we wouldn't need to book unless it appears lots want to join us for food.

The Yeoman, Eddy, Evening Star and Caxton Arms are all within approx 150 yds of each other, all good pubs. So, there isn't really a need to stay in one place unless anybody really wants to. The Eagle / Basketmakers are approx 300 yds away so lots of options for beer.

Happy to help sort it, as I live nearby. I can probably get a menu from somewhere if that would help?

Thanks

D

Nags Head in Chichester.

The BEST carvery in the known universe, until 10pm EVERY day. :) (and you can have seconds...)

Back