Cycle Show - Earls Court 7-10th Oct

I've not got a Retrobike T shirt to wear, :idea: so I think I'll wear my grey 'Moulton Bicycle Club' (MBC) polo shirt with the 'AM 90' and Spirit of Moultoneering in red.
Shouldn't be too many of those about :?:

I'm there tomorrow.... No rb clobber either, so I'll wear my navy hetchins tshirt!
Did I read that they are not selling to the public?
I need a bag..... And some shorts......and......

can anyone confirm if there will be anything for sale to the public?

I went to a bike show at the excel centre a few years ago and aswell as loads of stands with shiny new gear there were a couple of big trade stands and some bargains to be had...

I'll most likely be there on sunday. i'll be wearing a beard and tattoo's

I've just had another look at the site and it says next to some of the exibitors 'shop' instead of stand....... So I hope so....:0(

I've not been for a couple of years, but I'm sure I bought some stuff, might not be able to get exactly what you want though?
It's a bit like the old 'motor show' I guess!

i remember last year, all the athertons were there as well as the lovely miss pendleton.

It was OK for what it is - if they could combine the stands set-up they had with the outdoorness of something like BikeRadar live...

Lots of shiny new things (KCNC were giving away jockey wheel key-rings) - seemed to be a lot of electric assist bikes and BMXs this year. Also some very nice steel road bikes, once you got past the carbon - Some of the new Konas have a rather nice metal head badge (Honky Inc) reminiscent of the early nineties spiral.

Had a nice chat with "Mr Royce" about hubs for my Explosif. He also had some very bling Ti Nitrided hubs with and without carbon centres, but too bling for me...

No pictures I'm afraid.

Back