And today I did......

Not sure yet, he is on hols at the moment so cant get in touch with him. He will be back by then so i guess he will be there. I'm going down to Dalby on the 17th for a dig day so no doubt will see him there.

Route is already planned though and uses some of his secret shortcuts and off piste bits. Should also take in parts of the UCI and SSUK circuits too which is something I have been wanting to do.

Si

No, not that day. We are going to organise a light bimble around here at some point as there are a few RC100s local. I would not ride Dalby on mine. It might get dirty and finish off my wrists in revenge!

Currently at heathrow waiting to fly home tonight - been working from the london office today as I did the oxford to cambridge charity ride with the company 'team' yesterday. 90 miles in 6.5 hours of wind and rain. 15.5mph average speed. First experience of group riding on the road and I kept up with our leading group, even took my turns at the front. Although I suspect the semi-pro over from sweden could have dropped me if he'd of had a mind to...

On a retro front, saw someone cross the line on a minty green and white klein attitude.

He's quite fast at getting a flat too, though ah cannae see how the brakes come in :?

Latest posts

Back