Bravado LE Team Scream Paint job resto. Latest pics...

Latest update on the Bravado LE Team Scream jobbie... I've found a good match for the blue, but as yet haven't found a good dayglo yellow.

I must be a masochist as I've decided to individually mask each splatter bit to keep the right effect. It's taking a long time!

Have nearly don the seat tube section... which just leaves the down tube and both seat stays. See pics below -

P1000398.jpg

P1000397.jpg

The pictures do show up every little fault and I'll ensure I tidy these before applying paint...

It has also dawned that i will have to do the reciprocal when the yellow needs painting...

In other good news, thanks to a bumper order from rojo... the LTS will be up and running by Monday

:D :D :D

As ever any thoughts appreciated... particularly ones about my sanity :shock: :shock:

You are being very thorough. I think doing a rubbing and making a stencil would be easier or at least a good back up plan. Blue or yellow first then the other. This man agrees...

Kevin_Eldon_as_Simon_Quinlank_5iNhp0.jpg

Stencil sounds an excellent idea - never thought of doing a rubbing...

Cheers!

ringo":l22mdm7x said:
never thought of doing a rubbing..

Matron!!....

Back on topic... I love these Team Scream bikes... looking forward to seeing pics of the finished article :cool:

Masking film would be much better to use than bits of tape - it is a soft re-positionable plastic film you cut it with a craft knife (or scalpel) if you trace what you have you should be able to cut (carefully) the yellow and blue stencils in one go.

http://www.artistmaterial.co.uk/product ... -Film.html

You only need to cut through the plastic - if you don't cut the backing sheet the other decal will remain intact.

Back