Coast 2 Coast hArdGay Off Road - Sat 25th/Sun26th September

Thought it was a north easterly, chilly but we'll catch a bit of a tailwind. Forecast last night reckoned it would peter out by midday anyway? Famous last words an' aw that.

Tweak limit screw on front mech, fit a bottle cage and handlebar tassles and bike will be ready.

Well, if it was Gail McGrane saying it, it should be plausible a) because she is from Dingwall and b) because she is lovely.

PDVD_022.JPG

Topical no?

I pay a lot of attention to Gillian Smart as well.

_47692508_gilliansmart.jpg

If Judith Ralston was telling me the weather, she'd have to slap me about a bit before I believed her. I'm sure we'd both enjoy it.

20354_292439156873_267669591873_4411357_1617376_n.jpg

Ah yes, lunchtime news with Judith and Catriona Shearer, almost as good as any of the above with Sally Magnusson on a Thursday or Friday at teatime.

Perhaps I've studied this too much.

5:30 sounds good, I'll drive theres nae point me leaving my car if morven can use yours. BUT you should have the route and meeting point . I'll check in later with a check list

ZZ rack top bag
Gazz bars/stem/lever

Anything else?

oh and Lara Lewington from channel 5 aint bad...

Lara-Lewington.jpg

I think she wears more during the weather broadcast.

When miniKen was about 9 she was on and I heard him say under his breath "she's my dream" - I pished myself laughing but could help but think "That's ma boy"

Latest posts

Back