Tyre levers: therealkw15
Spoke key: therealkw15
Cable ties: therealkw15
Inner tubes: therealkw15, ZZ
Puncture repair kit: therealkw15
Bottle opener: therealkw15
Half a bottle of single malt: ZZ
Foosty stovies: ZZ

A dingle is dual single speed - twa cogs on the back and twa chainrings on the front.

clockworkgazz":jv89e3mn said:
don't be a big jessie it is going to be wicked, we are so going to mash it up, innit!

why not 3 big rings then?
I'm thinking any more than single makes it a pri--ngle.

I'm turning back into a recluse again, I'm trying to
talk my self out of this w/end

Fear not Rob - now we've witnessed The Mullet we know you and Gazz have something very special in common - T'will be a cosy night on Saturday ;)

Hey I'm sharing with dave, it will be like being in the eye of the storm, whilst you lot are being battered by the hurricane of noise :twisted:

I'm pretty sure I've got two sets of ear plugs... I shall be raffling the spare pair on Saturday night :D

clockworkgazz":2z2uqpd8 said:
Hey I'm sharing with dave, it will be like being in the eye of the storm, whilst you lot are being battered by the hurricane of noise :twisted:

Will it be squeal like a pig or snore like a boar!

clockworkgazz":3pxh59sy said:

you're not getting in the eye of my storm!

Rob why the doubts? gonna be a laugh if nothing else, although the 30mph north wind could be fun on day one, at least it will keep the midgies away if they are still alive.

My bike is set, a few tweaks to the gears needed at lunchtime and I'll finish packing at night.

Back