And today I did......

Tonight I fitted a xt BB and some proper shiny shimano cranks on the salsa, waiting for the pimpy white seat post and she will be done.

Also decided what I'm doing with the yo and trying to resurrect the fat triangles mysterious powers

jimihendrix":u86eq8yg said:
Nice :cool: , after you've done that get those weeds sorted :LOL:
What!?! The butterfly garden?

Finally finished! :D

IMAG0070_edit0.jpg

Did I mention it was 25m long?

I found my Rooster. He's been missing for 2 days and we thought the fox had got him just like his brother. He is happily strutting about surrounded by his bitches again.
Bastards have stopped laying eggs tho. They could well end up in the pot if they don't start laying again.

Nearly clobbered a lady cyclist in the car this morning at a mini roundabout. I still cannot figure out how I didn't see her, she just wasn't there when I entered. Grim.

Thats one of my fears of motoring :shock:

Sitting inside the car you've got door pillars and even the rear veiw mirror obscuring your veiw. Inside a car I'm hilarious to watch as I bob my head to see under the mirror for left hand turns and over my shoulder bike style, generally ducking and diving to get a better veiw :roll:

velomaniac":2d29ez3k said:
Thats one of my fears of motoring :shock:

Sitting inside the car you've got door pillars and even the rear veiw mirror obscuring your veiw. Inside a car I'm hilarious to watch as I bob my head to see under the mirror for left hand turns and over my shoulder bike style, generally ducking and diving to get a better veiw :roll:
There's something to be said for the weedy door pillars you used to get in the old days. Not much cop at saving your own life (though the pillars on an old MGB GT did the trick when I rolled it on the Kelso to Leitholm road), but you did get a better view. :)

Stood on a dog turd when picking up Panda 4 from Cubs tonight :(

It wasn't mine - the dog that is - not the..... oh you know what I mean :roll:

Back