Behold the Salsa a la Carte jellybean rasta...

In terms of the disco and suspension forks - see attached pic.

Nuf said.

Salsas have that point welded on for the rear canti brake. Its just a point so that the cable can hang from a hanger. It may also act as a height-rite point but it definitely isnt a seatpost clamp junction. It uses the typical forward facing bolt on collar. All salsas have them.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,906
Very nice Jez.

Shame about the porcs. Quick ride round the block means you've wiped 100 quid off their value... Other than that they look ace!

You not gonna put drop bars on it then...?

You do build a nice bike Jez.. :cool:

Are you looking for the immaculate Mag21s for this build?

And as for the White Porcs, I don't think it would be a signature J2MB Build without them eh ;)

There's some (or were) NOS one's on ebay Germany a couple of days ago. One inch steerer. Seller was after 12Euro posted which seemed very reasonable to me - said he'd take PayPal too. Have a butchers and see if they're still up there. Might have gone though I'm afraid as too busy yesterday to check.

Belter!

My most iconic MTB bike for sure - beats a Tomac replica everytime! Can't wait to see it in the flesh (in the Peaks??!)...

How many jellbeans are their in the Uk or world d'you think?

Are those Ti or black spokes in the front wheel...?! Surely not!

Neil

Yeah keep ur eyes peeled guys for some nice Mag21s. Ill have a looksee on ebay.de.

Yep - black spokes on the front wheel (Jons old wheel - looks perfect on the rasta front end)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jez, you have done a great job on that. Fantastic build.

Except - only black bottle bolts? C'mon!!

;)

Back