The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
96 Zaskar LE - Ball-burnished classic blue/yellow design

Hi everyone,

First of all, sorry for originally posting this in the wrong place...

I'm new to the site and am selling my old 96 Zaskar LE.

The frame has no dents or scratches and polishes up very easily. All components are the originals fitted back in 96 (it was a custom build). Nearly all XT components. 24 speed.

Everything is in good/excellent condition except for the Judy Quadra 21R forks which need to have their springs replacing (you can get them on ebay for about &pound20). It could probably do with the gears tuning. The decals are original (hence the wear) but could easily be replaced.

I'm just trying to get an idea of what it's worth and whether people would be interested in buying it. So, here we go - what's it worth?

Pics

20100707_IMG_2081_lg.jpg

20100707_IMG_2077_lg.jpg

20100707_IMG_2057_lg.jpg

Specs

Rear mech: XT
Front mech: LX
Front and rear shifters: XT
Front and rear brakes: XT V-brakes
Front forks: Rock Shox Quadra 21R (needs springs replacing)
Handlebars: Club Roost Comp II 7005
Stem: Syncros
Seatpost: Kalloy
Seat: X-Lite
Pedals: Club Roost
Frond and rear rims: Velocity Deep V Heat Treated (32 hole)
Front and rear wheels: Panaracer DH Magic Kevlar Armored Casing (26 x 2.20)

I've knocked up a page on my wife's website with lots more pictures and details of the specs, condition, etc.

http://www.m-alexis.com/ZaskarLE/ZaskarLE.html

Thanks!

Pace rc200 f4 stored for fifteen years

I have a 19" rc200 f4 (with f5 decals) thats basically sat in my bedroom due to illness. I`m getting back into cycling (only small road work)and want to know whats it worth? More as a whole or what the bits are worth?

Pace r220 f4 19"
pace rigid forks with custom one off butted titanium steerer (cost a fortune)
ringle zooka stem
pace renthal bars
avid ultimate speed dial (first version designed for cantis not v brakes cost £150 fourteen years ago!)
sycros seatpost
flite titanium saddle
xtr vbrakes
xtr front mech
grafton joystick cranks
hope titanium bottom bracket
ritchey ti spd
pace chainrings (grey)
xt cassette
hope ti hubs front and rear on campag rims dt double butted at rear ti dye at front
xlite ti skewers
folding irc geo claw tyres
gore ride on cables

weight I think about 21 to 22 lbs

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 1,304
Thats a tasty looking Pace ! You would definately get more if you split it. I'm guessing abit and depending on condition but i would say : frame £300 , forks £120+ , Ringle zooka £40+ ,Pace bars £25+ Syncros post £30+ , Flite £25+ , XTR v-brakes £40 , Avid speed dials (some went cheap on ebay the other day for £30) have seen some up at £80 though , graftons £100 , hope wheels £90. If thats a Pauls rear mech that will be worth £110+ Hope that helps a little ;)

Re: 96 Zaskar LE - Ball-burnished classic blue/yellow design

JamesK":1nvb4hkl said:
Hi everyone,

First of all, sorry for originally posting this in the wrong place...

I'm new to the site and am selling my old 96 Zaskar LE.

The frame has no dents or scratches and polishes up very easily. All components are the originals fitted back in 96 (it was a custom build). Nearly all XT components. 24 speed.

Everything is in good/excellent condition except for the Judy Quadra 21R forks which need to have their springs replacing (you can get them on ebay for about &pound20). It could probably do with the gears tuning. The decals are original (hence the wear) but could easily be replaced.

I'm just trying to get an idea of what it's worth and whether people would be interested in buying it. So, here we go - what's it worth?

Pics ...

Specs

Rear mech: XT
Front mech: LX
Front and rear shifters: XT
Front and rear brakes: XT V-brakes
Front forks: Rock Shox Quadra 21R (needs springs replacing)
Handlebars: Club Roost Comp II 7005
Stem: Syncros
Seatpost: Kalloy
Seat: X-Lite
Pedals: Club Roost
Frond and rear rims: Velocity Deep V Heat Treated (32 hole)
Front and rear wheels: Panaracer DH Magic Kevlar Armored Casing (26 x 2.20)

I've knocked up a page on my wife's website with lots more pictures and details of the specs, condition, etc.

http://www.m-alexis.com/ZaskarLE/ZaskarLE.html

Thanks!
Stem is not Syncros, that just a poor sticker. At best it's Tioga at worst its ?

Thanks for that. I'm still stuck on what to do. I just don't want to get stuck with parts ie the rear wheel has a specific dish to that frame and can't be used on any other. If there's enough interest I probably will end up doing that.

I have a Mantis Pro Floater frame..in green...I have pics..but cant find right now...also a Mongoose MX7 frame....
Any idea's what these might sell for?

I now have arthritis...so rebuilding these frames is now prety much out of the question...so..

Cheers!

CRIPES_A_MIGHTY":35ns9cam said:
I have a Mantis Pro Floater frame..in green...I have pics..but cant find right now...also a Mongoose MX7 frame....
Any idea's what these might sell for?

I now have arthritis...so rebuilding these frames is now prety much out of the question...so..

Cheers!

a picture speaks a thousand words ;)

As i said...I have pictures...but can't find them right now....
And before you say... Can't I take new pictures?...No... as the frame is still boxed and hidden att he back of a full spare room of boxes from my move 4 years ago!!!...

So..I'm not about to dig it out for some snaps....I will just have to track down the ones I have.

I think its a 94 frame..maybe 92..but I think 94.

Here is a pic of a red one to wet the appertite....mines greens.

Attachments

• MantisPFRed.jpg
    MantisPFRed.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,175
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back