I'm officially sad...

tis":3dfm4ay8 said:
That's not so bad, I repainted one of my bikes to match my team kit! :oops:

Can't remember the chap's name, but in the past I have competed against a Seacroft Wheelers rider who had a blue and orange bike to match the club's kit!

David

fingers":15sdio43 said:
Its a rabobank team kit...

In my defence, it'll match my rabonag, and there is a tenuous colnago/giant link... And I always liked the Rabo team.
Nice, the Rabonag are very very pretty.

David B":15sdio43 said:
Can't remember the chap's name, but in the past I have competed against a Seacroft Wheelers rider who had a blue and orange bike to match the club's kit!

David
Mine was a bit beaten up and in need of a paint job. I think it turned out well.
TeamVR-Colnago.JPG

Unique 'nago Tis.

The only team kit it is accepatable to have is the ton ton tapis one. That's a kit. (Coming from the proud owner of several team jerseys inc a French national champion one :oops: )

Ton ton tapis?

I just found a copy of that, does it have a chap on the front with a roll of carpet over his shoulder???

Hmmmm. Maybe Im ok...

I kind of like the Arse Sport caps I saw on ebay a while back ;)

Other than that I just don't get the team kit thing any more than I understand motorcyclists wearing Rossi replica leathers and lids and getting replica paintjobs.

Update...

Its getting worse - I have just purchased a pot of cream to smother in my shorts... Right kinky sport this road cycling lark!!!

Latest posts

Back