SOLD: Not-at-all-retro! 2010 Bianchi Via Nirone

LardLover

Retro Guru
EDIT: Now looking for a swap - ideally a bike with a bit of modern content :oops: otherise price slightly reduced

I'm on the lookout for another mountain bike and so have decided to sell or swap my 2010 Bianchi Via Nirone Ultegra/105 model road bike. It's 57cm, compact. White, carbon rear stays, carbon forks, carbon seatpost

Stem upgraded to DEDA Zero 100.

Bars upgraded to DEDA Newton's.

Saddle upgraded to Fizik Antares.

Tyres upgraded to Vittoria Open Pave's (new and unused Vittoria Zaffiro can be supplied to knock down price a little - I might keep the Pave's as they are excellent)

Cordless Cateye included, as well as Crud Race Guards.

Hope seatclamp.

Pedals not included.

Immaculate condition, and I mean immaculate. Bought late 2009, not used until Feb thanks to the sh1tty winter. Only covered 800-odd miles. Never dropped or crashed. Levers etc unmarked - no letting this baby lean against a wall only to find it sliding down scratching levers, bar tape and whatever else etc on the way down.

Save yourself an absolute fortune, retail of this baby, with lower standard bars/stem/saddle/seatclamp/tyres, no pedals, no mudguards, no computer is £1250.

Looking for £700 ono. Books etc supplied (can't find the receipt though!).

Oh, Planet X carbon bottle cages will be included if the price is right ;)

Just took a couple of (crap) pics for the time being:

30rtmo4.jpg

98sr3c.jpg

I've got the 2008 version of this (in Proper Bianchi Celeste!) and I think it's great. It handles very well and is a comfortable ride.

No connection with the seller BTW, just like the bike!

EDIT - just realised you've managed to squeeze Crudguards on. How did you manage that?! Wouldn't have thought there was sufficient room especially at the back.

Old Ned":2z3b6s6s said:
EDIT - just realised you've managed to squeeze Crudguards on. How did you manage that?! Wouldn't have thought there was sufficient room especially at the back.

If you look closely you'll see the rear guard has been chopped (as recommended by Mr Crud himself). It's cut where the guard meets the rear bridge.

Ad now renewed (looking for sale or swap).

Back