Retro Bike Meet 19/08/07 Thetford

Great pictures Tony - shame you weren't in front to catch Dan and I tail-whipping the jumps (and me nearly parking the Klein in a tree in teh process :LOL: :oops: )

Other attendees were Jango (Kev) with another immaculate DBR (a WCF :cool: ), Rekiborter with his full suspension Marin (circa '9:cool: and two of Dan's mates, one of whom was riding an ultracool retro Schwinn Moab with SID's!

Great ride guys - lets do it again (and please Dan book a sunny day for us :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

PS - I decided that TinTin40 is the 'anti-Wu'. He takes minimalism to extremes with the kit he carries!

[PS - I decided that TinTin40 is the 'anti-Wu'. He takes minimalism to extremes with the kit he carries![/quote] :LOL: :LOL: less weight=faster riding :LOL: :cool:

Great to meet everyone today, and good to see an old friend again (Chris). Shame about the excessive dampness but never mind, it's all part of the challenge!!

Despite jetwashing the bike and myself my headset still sounds very gritty and my backside still feels very gritty!!!

It was fun. See you all at the Chicksands meet.... once we've organised it...

Kev

Tallpaul":3omr0693 said:
jango":3omr0693 said:
See you all at the Chicksands meet.... once we've organised it...

That'd be fun, i haven't been since i punctured my lung there :D

:shock:

Jango - I'll get a post started and get some interest but I ride there nearly every other Sunday AM. If anyone wants to PM me we can hook up!

MadCowKev":3fpejia8 said:
Tallpaul":3fpejia8 said:
jango":3fpejia8 said:
See you all at the Chicksands meet.... once we've organised it...

That'd be fun, i haven't been since i punctured my lung there :D

:shock:

Jango - I'll get a post started and get some interest but I ride there nearly every other Sunday AM. If anyone wants to PM me we can hook up!

i regularly ride chicksands! its mental! why is it that despite all the poeple there having very burly bikes there is always some kid on a battered bmx clearing everything! :LOL:

Back