Is it a 1 & 1/4" headset / stem?

retrobikeguy":1n6f9dfy said:
spwd":1n6f9dfy said:
manitou stem? never seen one of those
cheers steve

:cool: Much nicer than an atac or a syncros ➡️

d_manitou_stem.jpg

dd_manitou_bott_detail.jpg

I've got one of these, 1-1/8" 140mm about 5°rise, was going to fit it on the next project, but now have something else more suited. So, now surplus to requirement.

erkan wrote ;

A-tac pwnz, best stem ewar omg,

sorry me no understand???? :LOL:

boyburning :roll: no no no no no,although she has got a fine pair of ;) ;)

Anyway back to the bike.

Its an 1" 1/4 quill stem which i was going to change to an ahead and fit new forks to it,but now jonnyretro has done a damn fine job taking my knackered manitou 3s and exchanging them for some that look and perform like new i dont need to :cool:.

I have'nt used it much of late but the missus has just bought a new specialized myka elite so it will be getting used alot more from now on.

When i was putting my forks on the other day i noticed my gripshifts were both split in two as well :roll: so the bikes going in the shop this weekend for some new sram x9 gripshifts and rear mech, i know its not retro but i need to use the bike.

As for that stem it does look familiar now,and yes i agree it would look the dogs on my bike,so if anyone knows of one 5 or 10 degree rise 120mm long in 1"1/4 quill or 1/"1/8 ahead the same size,please inform me.

Ive also got a syncros cattleprod 1"1/4 130mm long 0 degree rise quill stem in black for sale,any offers,its not in perfect condition,just needs the decals on one side,theyre a bit wonky,pics available

Also got some titanium onza pedals cant remember what they were called a bit knackered but if anyone wants them or knows anyone who refurbs them,let me know.

One last thing,comparing the manitou stem or the syncros to an atac,just no comparison!

cheers steve

Back