14 lbs Serotta T-Max...

I have emailed him before, he purchased my Pace forks which are on that bike :)

But IIRC components are not stock but modifyed, f.e the fork have titanium springs and alu-bolts.

And in other news, I'm thinking about having my brother, "the artist" make more than one brake adapter for me. I say this because if what I do by adding discs brakes to a non-disc brake bike is successful and I show a play-by-play account of all of the steps to turn a non-disc brake bike into a disc bike and when it"s seen on the internet and if people start asking me for a "kit" I'll have them to send. But only if it's cost affective and I can make a profit. Because in the end, it's all about the "Benjamin's!" Am I right or am I right? Talk to you quick!

All I can think of when reading that website is "Terry Tibbs" :LOL:

so far we've had Santa (you short selling bas.. no mince pies and sherry for you this year)

& the Queen

I was just waiting for Elvis :)

i'll get me coat. :(

Glad eveyone else was as charitable as I was with my initial comments. Have to say I wouldn't have pegged that build as being sub 20lbs let alone sub 15lb. Maybe someone should get DJRazzleDazzle on here to justify his weight claims?

My Pace fork weight..

gm1230126":3fp9702y said:
Caramba Kid":3fp9702y said:
mikesnowdon":3fp9702y said:
...and the Pace fork at 861g ??? How?

:?

Exactly, only way to shave 400g off RC35 is swap the legs for
RC30 rigids :LOL:

That maybe true but 400g does not equal 6 pounds and I'm guessing he's off near that much ;)

I added a aluminum steerer tube which saved almost a 1/2 of a pound, changed all bolts to aluminum which saved a little over a 1/4 pound, aluminum brake bosses which saved a tiny bit of weight, TiTanium spring upgrade that didn't any weight and I swiss cheesed the cro-mo inner stanchions for another 1/4 of a pound.

Back