BOTM August - Get your nominations in now

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to make it not too easy for Eric, the Dinos Deluxe. more info in the readers bike section. took me a long time to restore it and i am happy that i did not give up, it's so sweet now.

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1695_1.jpg

IMG_1693_1.jpg

I have done a MASSIVE Picture update of my Team Attitude on page 1 of this thread and also in the Readers Bikes section.
For those who like to see :LOL:

Carsten´s bike is such a beauty again .... no chances for me I guess :? :(

:cool: Sweet Mountain Goat paint job plus a non Shimano group set :D First Class

Vote for this if you're an independent, free thinking spirit, prepared to swim against the stream of conventional thinking. Vote for this if you're the type of person to look beyond the obvious. Vote for this if you're a just an awkward devil who likes to be different.

Or vote for it if you've got one! :cool:

Riders replicas are here

Shaun Palmer Specialized Team only FSR Replica.

Well i thought i might aswell join in as we seem to have a replica thing going on this month!.

I liked the idea of doing an exact replica of a riders bike and i know that this one is a little newer than most bikes on here but hey.... it's got to be worth a punt!

This replica has taken over 10 months to complete and every part on it is exact to the build as seen in the picture of Palmer in Specialized's 25 year book ( i have included a scan).

I had heaps and heaps of help from Palmers old mechanic over in Morgan Hill to make sure i got the spec of the bike just right. So this build really is a one in a million!!

I hope you like....

Attachments

• palmer.jpg
    palmer.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,624
  • build 4.jpg
    build 4.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,609
  • build2.jpg
    build2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,608
Kev's Pink Specialized Psycho Cross

Kev, mechanic at the very wonderful and friendly BETD Goldtec, trundles around on this unique creation... in works pink and littered with a blend of classic parts.

As he's obviously too lazy to enter it into BOTM for himself, I'm sponsoring his steed, as it represents for me at least, another example of the true diversity that the Retrobike BOTM inspires.

So, if you're a rabbit in the headlights on this month's creamy crop - vote pink!

Neil

PS. Keep you eyes peeled in the For Sale thread as Bob will be putting up some very vintage hubs in special colours soon....

Attachments

• Spesh Front end.jpg
    Spesh Front end.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,590
  • Pinko.jpg
    Pinko.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,590
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back