Pesenti Fly

fingers":tx93ilts said:
Love it... Cant help but feel a silver seatpost would set the stem off well though...

Thanks- & yep I'm with you... and the strangely shaped cast alloy rails of the Regal saddle don't agree with the pictured post anyway... new one on its way.

CTK":1g0y53z8 said:
fingers":1g0y53z8 said:
Love it... Cant help but feel a silver seatpost would set the stem off well though...

Thanks- & yep I'm with you... and the strangely shaped cast alloy rails of the Regal saddle don't agree with the pictured post anyway... new one on its way.

Nice one. Love that stem. If it weren't for the fact I have a pantographed ITM, Id get one for the colnago...

Fingers you were right. Much better!

IMG_0770.jpg

Cheers Fingers

Here is a pic of Pantani's Wilier that was possibly made by Pesenti.

Attachments

• wilier.jpg
    wilier.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2,480
That is lush. Relegating the black post for silver has made a big difference. Did you get the wheels off 'fastpartsforbikes' ebay store?

otherself":9rltr196 said:
That is lush. Relegating the black post for silver has made a big difference. Did you get the wheels off 'fastpartsforbikes' ebay store?

Thanks otherself- Yep FPFB & got them for a stupidly low price, so far so good. I contacted them through an ebay question and told them what I wanted and they gave me a price.

Swapping the post & saddle out and finally chopping the steerer has made a bigger difference than I thought to the bikes look. I'm really happy with it. Most importantly though it is a great bike to ride! It has changed my opinion about alu bikes.

Weight BTW is 19.2 lbs.

Unbelievably another one of these popped up ebay- and I bought it :oops: just in case...

CTK":3rzn0sjs said:
Unbelievably another one of these popped up ebay- and I bought it :oops: just in case...

In case what? You clone yourself? Lol!

I have done exactly the same with my bikes - I think at least 2 of everything secures many happy years!!!

Back