Lemond Timetrial

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner

Attachments

• Lemond TT.jpg
    Lemond TT.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 618
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MadCowKev":q15f038c said:
12 years ago I would have loved to ride this. Nowadays if I had a spare £800 it would be a very worthy garage queen!

Could ten of us club together and buy shares in it like a racehorse (well, it is a thoroughbred) and then take turns to ride local (to each person) TTs on it?

I know it's not feasible and that it would need to be the taller among us but it really would cause a stir at the start (although less so at the finish after I'd knocked out a 35).

ededwards":pr6t6wzl said:
MadCowKev":pr6t6wzl said:
12 years ago I would have loved to ride this. Nowadays if I had a spare £800 it would be a very worthy garage queen!

Could ten of us club together and buy shares in it like a racehorse (well, it is a thoroughbred) and then take turns to ride local (to each person) TTs on it?

I know it's not feasible and that it would need to be the taller among us but it really would cause a stir at the start (although less so at the finish after I'd knocked out a 35).

:idea:

35 - you must be fit!

Back