My STS 1500DS

rosscoe

Dirt Disciple
just joined and thought Id post a quick piccy of my daily commuting hack

had her from new

sts.jpg

DHO's full XTR inc reverse shift rear mech, Hope pros, D321's on bulbs (i think) azonic shorty, thomson post. Rear end was replaced with one of the later ones with disc mount (got from GT after loads of effort just before they went belly up) and I have an original set of decals too....supplied after purchase as they were scratched..

would welcome any comments, and any help in sourcing a replacement middle ring for the 950s with a pcd of 80 (I think)

one of the best commuter bikes i've seen :D

no advice on the xtr middel ring apart from checking the sales section here and on ebay.

or you can get a replacement spider from middleburn to run other rings. not the same though, i guess.

DHOs are fine but hardly tested to be fair. Worked her off road for the first 12 months and they did just fine. All standard internals, would probably need a damn good service if they were ever put to the test again..

front and rear are set up nice and tight and makes for fun on the commute, some stairs and interesting bits on my run, its not just tarmac......

and have had some feedback on the rings which is cool...so fingers crossed will get them sorted soon :)

Back