Please I want help..

as far as i can tell, it's like a GT performer copy - the forks are not right as they have a pressed weld end caps
the star-X mags are a copy of the japan OGK's (not as strong as OGK's the star-X )
tecktro brakes ? a copy of Dia compe bulldogs

I would say that it is from around 89' and was sold as a complete bike from the cheaper end in shops

it doesn't look a bad bike to ride around on - it's not a £500+ GT performer, but at the same time i have seen a lot worse copy/ cheaper style bmx's - it's clean with chrome looking parts and this will help it sell on ebay or so - as long as you don't tell them it is a GT and just say it's a bmx from around 89'ish them there should be some bids - take good pictures outside - close ups can seem blurry, instead take from a bit further back and crop in photo bucket or so

as for price it is very hard to say - the top end bike have a rough price guide to them but they can very on person bidding or state of bmx - i would stick it on low ish and let them bid up (usually in the last hour :roll: ) or if you want more money, put it on a buy it now and a week later come down if it doesn't sell

hope this helps - cheers B - and is that you eating the flowers in your photo bucket account :shock: :LOL:

thanks very much for the response I agree with I too think that is a replica ,I don't want to earn a lot of money from this bike I believe for 80 to 100 euros I willl be glade...

that's around £70-£89 in uk pounds

that sound fair ;)

you could try 110 euros and with a best offer tag on ebay ?

the other thing being i don't know what the greese scene is like for old bmx's ?

over here - all cleaned and good photo's it could gor for between £70 - £100 depending on who at the time bids

cheers B ;)

In Greece I believe that is difficult to sell it because most "bikers" ride mtb or road bikes.I don't mind selling it to someone from England but I don't know the procedure...

liolioboy":2k2q7aao said:
In Greece I believe that is difficult to sell it because most "bikers" ride mtb or road bikes.I don't mind selling it to someone from England but I don't know the procedure...

the trouble is shipment - one you buy the bike at a certain price, then there is the cost of shipping it to the uk - this is where it can kill it all as it might not be worth it in the long run to do it that way

best to try it in greese as there maybe some guys/girls wanting a bmx and not liking the cost of shipping to get one from the UK

and don't worry, i want hold it against them for being into MTB or road bikes :LOL:

Back