Flite & Fizik saddles, Hope hubs, Syncros stem, Supertyp

i-am-iron-man

Senior Retro Guru
I'm trying to thin out my stock of spares so try and raise the ca$h for a new set of hoops for one of my road bikes. So for sale is are Flite Ti and Fizik Arione saddles, a pair of Hope monos, a Miche Supertype and a Syncros road stem.

1stpic.jpg
mg0022.jpg

Selle Italia Flite Titanium Saddle
I bought black-and-red-edged saddle for a road bike and barely covered any mileage on it before I moved onto something else.

3rdpic.jpg
5thphoto.jpg

Condition is spot-on. The "titanium" lettering has rubbed off completely, but the Selle Italia logo on the back is perfect. No scuffs, rubs or any other nasties whatsoever. Very clean indeed.
Click here to see another image of it, again depicted with a fish
Unfortunately for me, I was so desperate for this saddle I ended up paying through the nose for it on eBay. I'm looking to make a loss and sell for £50 posted.

Fizik Arione
I bought this for my new roadbike, but lost contact with my winkie mid-ride; I then realised "this is not the saddle for me".

mg0023.jpg

This ultra-low mileage saddle is currently doing the rounds on Chain Reaction @ £85, but can be yours for £35 posted.

Miche Supertype
I really, really badly wanted one of these seatposts. Unfortunately I quickly parted company from the bike it was fitted to, and it is too short for anything else I own.

mg0024.jpg

This is only available in one length and 27.2, and this is uncut and unmollested. It must have 30miles maximum on it! £40 posted and this beauty is yours.

Hope Mono Hubs
I bought these to build into a pair of wheels (obviously) but didn't ever need them. The front has been used and if you look closely at the flanges you can see where the spokes were; however, it is silky smooth, unmarked, and still as red as the day it left Hope. The rear is brand new, boxed, and has never been built. They are both 32H and the rear uses the steel freehub. These are suitable for a MTB using rim-brakes or will build into a bomb-proof set of road wheels. They are also way prettier than the current generation of non-disc hubs IMO and took me ages to source this set.

6thphoto.jpg
2ndpic.jpg

I'm looking for £100 posted for the pair - I have vivid memories of paying almost that just for the rear. I am thinking that makes for a £65/£35 split, which sounds about right to me.

Syncros Road Stem
If I needed a stem, and knew I needed a 110mm quill, why would I buy a 100mm ahead?

7thphoto.jpg

This is a question only I can answer, but the result this unfitted, unused and unridden ornamental stem in 1" / 100mm flavour. £30 posted please

UK Retrobikers only, but PM me if you're overseas. If you're paying with Paypal please cover the fee

Back