National Retrobike Event: Trough of Bowland, 27/02/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
steelhardtailer":2dgzo67j said:
I cannot make it,still recovering from a virus that's layed me low all week
No worries Paul, get well soon mate. You looked rough last week, but don't worry plenty more rides to come.

Weather forecast is good for tomorrow, its been wet today so we'll do the lower loop first and then the boggy upper loop last. Thus, people can drop out at the cross over if they wish and head for a brew.

See you all tomorrow.

il be there, was going to take my orange but that build hit a dead end early this week, was then going to take my CB but took receipt of a new bike today less wheels and seat, that i havent even ridden yet and not being very sensible im going to take that!

Attachments

• img00025_20100226_1255_515.jpg
    img00025_20100226_1255_515.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 612
Mixed weather forecast and a mixed range of riders tomorrow by the looks of it. I'm very much looking forward to meeting lots of new people and old bikes. :cool:
I'll bring the name stickers. :)

drystonepaul":1gedihzc said:
Mixed weather forecast and a mixed range of riders tomorrow by the looks of it. I'm very much looking forward to meeting lots of new people and old bikes. :cool:
I'll bring the name stickers. :)
Forecast i've seen looks promising Paul, but anything can happen in the Trough! Turnout looks promising too, hope you've baked enough flapjack :D See you in the morning.

sinnett177":2eg7j8tf said:
Turnout looks promising too, hope you've baked enough flapjack :D See you in the morning.

Just back from the supermarket laden with oats, butter and golden syrup. It's Friday night so let the baking begin. Rock n' roll.

:shock: flapjack?

:p ohhhh yeah, sounds good.

my riding buddy has a injury so im bringing sithlord down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back