RSP 450 Titanium

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My new toy :) not sure what year it is but I guess 99/00 :?:

I probably paid too much for it but then again my maximum bid was a lot more than I got it for so I was very happy :cool:

Its just what I was looking for, I've been looking at modern hardtails but nothing really floated my boat :? so I wanted something a bit different that I could chuck a load of modern bits on and ride without being too precious about it ;)

Its a little dirty but will clean up really nicely :cool:

timet.jpg

well done I was bidding on this but had blown my limit by miles at the close of bidding.

I had a look at this at Leisurelakes before the end of the auction, its really nice and as you say should clean up a treat.

I'd forgotten all about this until my wife shouted "get that frame off the table" :shock: :LOL:

I'm sorry to say its going to have all my spares chucked at it :oops: some nice bits with a smattering of tat :LOL: its going to be my crap weather bike, so its deffinately having discs ;)

Must say I'm a little worried that the only info I can find on the internet is about them cracking :?

Like in life, a few people shout a lot when things go wrong, but you rarely hear from the many who never have a problem.
;)

Look, you have a fantastic frame, treat it with love and it will love you back. Treat it like shit and, well I think you can guess where this is going.

Team Raleigh used exactly the same frame with a different colour scheme. Enjoy.
:D

Latest posts

Back