*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to find out but to be on the safe side I'd say sooner rather than later. AFAIK its popular but to when it sells out I'm not sure.

Entries

Entries are open
Team spaces are limited to so many.
I would like to be a part of a 3 or 4 man team and you have to enter as a team not individually so we need to get teams sorted.
So who is up for a team?
I will be riding my modern Stumpy unless I am on a team purely made up of retros.

Jamie

Jamie - count me in. Planning on bringing the retro stumpy to this, modern and old Stumpy's on the same team seems kind of fitting to me. And I'm sure it will be a big hit with the ladieez :cool:

ha ha, not sure mountain biking events are the best place for sharkin' but good luck anyway ZZ :LOL:

you still up for a nightmare 2 man team Kaiser?

Slackers Team,

Whose with me though I reckon its Mr P, Mr TK, Mr DH and Mr V (moi) so maybe 4 laps in total ie one each :LOL:

10 under the ben

OK, so Velo has a team
Gaz, if you and Kaiser dont want to 2 man it you could always join ZZ and myself.
I dont want to really do it 2 man but it depends if we get anymore takers.

Jamie

velo that sounds like a team to me, - jimi was wan't to play too so he could join zig and zag(jamie) to make a 4 with Mad-dog if he is still up for it.

Suggestions... (team names can be adjusted if needed :) )

Kaiser and Gaz - Ecurie MacRetro - Big Ringers or Sampson and Delilah

JamieDyer - Ecurie MacRetro - MiddleRingers
Zig Zag - Ecurie MacRetro - MiddleRingers
Jimihendrix - Ecurie MacRetro - MiddleRingers
mad-dog - Ecurie MacRetro - MiddleRingers

The Ken - Ecurie MacRetro - GrannyRingers
Velomaniac - Ecurie MacRetro - GrannyRingers
Mr Panda - Ecurie MacRetro - GrannyRingers
Downhill dave - Ecurie MacRetro - GrannyRingers

we still have to fit in Tenga - does anyone else want to play?

Mad-Dog are you still up for this?
There is no space at the moment to shift places about. So could everyone confirm in the next day or 2 whether they are good to attend.

Entry is £40 per head (£35 for quad teams) I suggest one team member pays the entry (after receiving the money from the others).

We also need to raise awareness of entry to the other regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back