10 Under the Ben - June 21st 2014

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Post Easter I'm starting to think about this one. So who is in? I reckon I'll get the Yo race ready soon eenough and start getting some practice in but of training and all that. I'll still need to change my entry to Retro.

Team MacRetro:

Kaiser...Solo....Yo Eddy.

http://www.nofussevents.co.uk/event/10- ... kend/2959/

Re: 10 Under the Ben

As I've entered I suppose that classes me as in. Not really bothered if I'm retro or modern as Last is where I'll be but bike is from 1999/2000 so borderline retro/modern.

Team MacRetro:

Kaiser...Solo....Yo Eddy
Velo.....Solo....Claud Butler Spirit (V Brakes, Rapidfires and 45mm of suspension travel !!!!)

Sadly I might need to pass on this - I have a place as a retro solo too - this year has not been the bike nirvana I had last year

The Ken":2dxcuapu said:
Sadly I might need to pass on this - I have a place as a retro solo too - this year has not been the bike nirvana I had last year
TK - Give gmac a shout, he might be interested in your place.

Team MacRetro:

Kaiser...Solo....Yo Eddy
Velo.....Solo....Claud Butler Spirit (V Brakes, Rapidfires and 45mm of suspension travel !!!!)
Zigzag..Solo....Moho CXS (probably)

zigzag":1vnn0bpy said:
The Ken":1vnn0bpy said:
TK - Give gmac a shout, he might be interested in your place.

unlikely for me, I'm already away the weekend before and after. radek expressed an interest earlier this year, I'll give him a nudge and see if he's still interested.

g

Ah, it was Radek right enough. I could mind talking to you about it g, but I'm easily confused.

Re:

Team MacRetro:

Kaiser...Solo....Yo Eddy
Zigzag..Solo....Moho CXS (probably)
RobMac.Solo...Something different

Provided Im still breathing...................

Re:

I'm a maybe.

Nowhere near fit and probably a bit too early for me but not giving up yet.

Let me know if anybody wants to take my entry.

Keith your a definite, just dont set your sights high and go full bouncy for comfort. I'm only aiming for 3 laps as opposed to last times 2 baring in mind lap 1 is only 3/4 of a full lap. Just come along for the laugh if nothing else and to act as pit crew for those who are serious which is probably only Kaiser :LOL:

Back