And today I did......

Went for a run with a couple of ladies from work at lunch time. I didn't embarass myself, but bloody hell, I was definitely bouncing off the rev-limiter for the last 5 minutes of the run. Was still sweating when I sat back down at my desk after my shower :oops:

More time on the turbo today, then I had two crumpets and honey with marscapone :D

I'm sure theres a middle ground somewhere Si, I'm still looking though. For me just now its riding retro with the chaps on the nice days, the rest of the time it'll be the moderns.

zigzag":3cw1gxo0 said:
Went for a run with a couple of ladies from work at lunch time. I didn't embarass myself, but bloody hell, I was definitely bouncing off the rev-limiter for the last 5 minutes of the run. Was still sweating when I sat back down at my desk after my shower :oops:

When scrolling back up the page I read this as:

Went for a shower with a couple of ladies from work at lunch time. I didn't embarass myself, but bloody hell, I was definitely bouncing off the rev-limiter for the last 5 minutes of the run. Was still sweating when I sat back down at my desk after my shower :oops:

And to improve again:

Went for a shower with a couple of ladies from work at lunch time. I didn't embarass myself, but bloody hell, I was definitely bouncing off the rev-limiter for the last 5 minutes. Was still sweating when I sat back down at my desk :oops:

velomaniac":3qiz3o53 said:
Si, state the blooming obvious why dont you !!!!!!!

If old bikes were great there would be no need for modern technology :LOL:

Also whats the point of a Retrobike AEC who thinks old bikes are rubbish, bit of a dilema I think your having :?

Man up and ride the old bike, just be aware of how your riding style needs to change ;)

I've reluctantly upgraded to fat tyres and discs but still draw the line at suspension :roll:

Pah you've dabbled with suspension or at least had dirty thoughts, Klein? Trek? :LOL:

:LOL: Don't make me re-word your turbocharged crumpet session with a couple of honeys.

Ninja edit: 900 Posts!

zigzag":1lgwzunu said:
:LOL: Don't make me re-word your turbocharged crumpet session with a couple of honeys.

Ninja edit: 900 Posts!

:LOL:

well done on the 9C but 9K is where its at :LOL:

Latest posts

Back