18" titanium frame

titanium torment

the wrong time again all my money has gone elseware or i would definately have it,if it does'nt sell in the next week i should have some money but i cant see this one hangin around the last one i saw sold on ebay for near 300 pounds. BARGAIN MATE!.

titanium torment

the wrong time again all my money has gone elseware or i would definately have it,if it does'nt sell in the next week i should have some money but i cant see this one hangin around the last one i saw sold on ebay for near 300 pounds. BARGAIN MATE!.

Re: titanium torment

adamski1":18tfdrgc said:
Never mind pal i am sure another will turn up

knighthawk":30vcf27d said:
crusty jim":30vcf27d said:
do you know the weight ?
No sorry but its extremely light

The first link on the page tells us that:

Frame: Raliegh Torus Titanium 3AL/2.5V 16" 1586g

That's a 16" frame, so yours would weigh a tad more than that i'd imagine - which is pretty light.

JS1500":jtyl4o7o said:
knighthawk":jtyl4o7o said:
crusty jim":jtyl4o7o said:
do you know the weight ?
No sorry but its extremely light

The first link on the page tells us that:

Frame: Raliegh Torus Titanium 3AL/2.5V 16" 1586g

That's a 16" frame, so yours would weigh a tad more than that i'd imagine - which is pretty light.
yes its a really light frame i cannot give an exact figure of the weight as i have no scales but it should be just over the 1586g the link gives for the 16" frame .... i only wish it was larger as i am a lanky bugger :LOL:

Back