No time for a fashion show.

I believe the expression is .....

f*ck me :shock:

Seriously nice collection you have my man .....

That really is a solid collection. Every one of those bikes is set up proper... right saddle height, stem length, etc. They all look like they rip.

Well done. I'd love to own a Breezer some day.

::sighs:: someday.

Foxy

What's the rear shock in the FSR - 4 or 4R? I've had conflicting views on what the standard rear shock length is... the way you have it set looks just like mine is currently though.

Neil

I'm always drawn back to this bike. Something about it...the angles are just perfection.

yo1_169.jpg

0 degree stem, extended seatpost, sloping downtube. Yup, just bloody cool.

Man I love your entire fleet but every bike would get those kore stems replaced if they were mine. Ritchey and Kore, Fat Chance and Kore is just wrong. Its just bad build aesthetics. But thats my opinion. I still love every bike you have there. the Plexus and St are faves as well as the Yo Eddy and De Kerf. Very very nice. Where do you get your money? And how many fsx forks have you got there? I need a right lower leg for a fsx if you have a spare.

Will

p.s. the kore thing was just a diversion for my jealousy.

Neil - Shock in the pic is a 4R. The frame is now sporting a newer Float L.

Porschenut - Thanks for the comps. I'm partial to it also!

ridehard - 19 completes.

Will,

I hear you about the Kore thing. I do happen to like the design of the Kore but agree it doesn't necessarily complement the aesthetics of all the bikes I've got specced with them. I've actually got a lot of sweet CNC stuff I would love to show off more (Kooka, Critical Racing, Machine Tech, etc.), but in the end I'm a huge weight weenie and the Kore just beats everything else out.

It's a constant battle to balance the aesthetics of the build with the desire to keep it as light as possible. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back