Kamo Klunker, update 31/10/09.

Found that other Klein pic I mentioned earlier in gray camo. Heard the paint scheme might be called "gossamer"?

Attachments

• gossomer_attitude.jpg
    gossomer_attitude.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,080
Dr S":2n8hkybv said:
That Rocks!

Needs a white star stenciling onto the headtube now :cool:

Pleased you like it Si ;)

Digging the stencil idea, maybe some Army style stenciled letters and numbers too :)

Funny thing is this bike was built for fun but it's the only bike i've built where i've been happy with the set up and components :LOL:

SF Klein":5elfbhne said:
Found that other Klein pic I mentioned earlier in gray camo. Heard the paint scheme might be called "gossamer"?

That look's stunning :cool: , think you are right, think i seen gossomer mentioned when describing rare Klein colours.

Stencil in a white star and M.A.S.H. as a Mobile Army Surgical Hospital is what you'll need if you ever take that off road again :LOL: :LOL:

Fantastic looking none the less :cool:

I've only just read this thread this evening:

In a parrallel universe:

bonkers_176.jpg

klunkside.jpg

just had to come back for another look.

i think i am going to totally rip off your original paint scheme if you dont mind.

i have everything in the shed to build a cruiser, bar the frame.

lewis1641":2zttm0in said:
just had to come back for another look.

i think i am going to totally rip off your original paint scheme if you dont mind.

i have everything in the shed to build a cruiser, bar the frame.

No worries man :cool: , i'm flattered actually :LOL:

If you need any advice give me a shout, if i was doing it again though i'd have done the camo on top of a primary colour like light green (or whatever the dominant colour is to be), then you dont need to sponge every bit of the frame ;)

Back