Mongoose, real or was I dreaming?

Interesting that. I'm not convinced that the rear end was anything to do with Fat Chance.

Deserves investigation.

Russell":evbaw5v4 said:
Interesting that. I'm not convinced that the rear end was anything to do with Fat Chance.

Deserves investigation.

I'm not sure its a FAT either, but the topics been done to death by more FAT experienced peps than myself on MTBR.com

Yes i know.
It is a Mongoose Iboc Signature.

The front end is made of Titanium (by Merlin), and the rear end is made of steel (By Fat Chance?). It is a very rare to find bike.

I have oned a Mongoose Iboc Signature 20 inch.
But i sold it because it was to big for me.

If you are interested in this frame than give me a pm, so i can contact the current owner to ask him if he wants to sell it.

Thanks for the tip but anything bigger than an 18 is to big for me I am afraid. Did it ride different to a "pure" ti frame. Not that I have been privileged to ride a ti frame...... yet!!!

Did it ride different to a "pure" ti frame. Not that I have been privileged to ride a ti frame...... yet!!![/quote]

A little bit different:

The Mongoose Iboc Signature uses a mono-stay, so that is allways a bit stiffer (less flex) than a conventional frame, and the steel rear-end is allso stiffer than a full titanium frame.

There is less comfort if i compare it with my XLM.

Back