knackered cannondale with campagnolo bits!

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Some good parts indeed, i'd quite like the campy O.R stuff off it.
Looks a bit suspicious to me though, looks like it was locked up through the rear triangle and back wheel and someones just cut through the frame and wheel and ran off with it to sell in bits.
I reckon it's hot for sure ;)

could be a good buy with the record OR stuff.....but it looks well nicked

I see theres some 'Mountain High' stickers on the downtube - the guys there may know who owns/owned it!

hmmm...didn't think of the possiblilty of nicking - just had look at buyer feedback, nothing too bad. Does look bit suss at second glance though! Guess you'd have to ask seller what happened - maybe bike was in collision? Maybe I'm too nice/naive (delete where appropriate)

you'd think that if it was stolen for bits then it'd be striped down and sold off seporately

That's not Record OR kit on there - isn't that Centaur? Record OR was microdrive with graftonesque brakes and 8 speeds

Back