1993 Klein Attitude-Moonrise (updated pics & specs pg 5)

The purples good but the pink is a bit faded...
I'll have to get some pics up soon... :)
Although I have wanted a Klein ever since I can remember way back in the day and wanted a fade one. Never seen one like your before, Gator used to be my fav but not anymore!

jeff, its great to see you are REALLY passionate about the moonrise attitude.
think you don`t have to worry on the fading if you handle it with care and are careful with the sunlight.
the one i posted was really ridden hard since 1994.
think you will handle your one with care.
also the moonrise is not really photogenic when bright light comes into play.
just watch the difference between those two pictures (same day, same bike):

cimg0001q.jpg

cimg0007.jpg

Absolutely stunning bikes and colours :cool: , afraid i have to agree on the previous comment on the bar ends though, always cringe when i see bar ends on a Klein, the paint on the bars is so easily marked by the brake lever and shifter clamps :(

i have to add the moonrise adroit is not mine (so don`t blame me for the details of the build - don`t like the barends and the xtr 950 v-brakes etc either... :roll: )
just rode and photographed it some weeks ago.
the moonrise&adroit&MC2 combination is indeed really rare...have been told there is another one in spain known but which is a repaint. this one is the original paint for sure. only the bar/stem combo is a repaint as the owner switched to one with rise.
although the differrences in the lightning the colours look quite washed in reality :? no comparison to the one jeff just bought, this one looks really "fresh" - great story to get this bike after the long search in this condition - no wonder there is a lot of emotion, congratulations again.
i have the same experience with the MC2 colours (have a burgundy and a coral reef myself) that they even live up in the sunlight...the colour gradients are not as spectacular as MC1 but these colours have a lot of "depth"...

its an MTB-crank i think with a big chainring...can remember this was pretty en vogue in our area in that time...this were also the times when the same riders with the same bikes rode cross country and DH races...was riding the downhill worlcup in kaprun myself with my cross country machine - just put on a 50 teeth chainring and 2 white racing porcs :shock:

wanted to care for this worn-out cutie...
but the owner has no need to sell and his compensation would be far off the hook :?

Latest posts

Back