1994 Kona Lava Dome - NEW PICS Page 5 (2.11.20)

impatient buggers ;) here's some pics taken just now in my badly lit bedroom where she lives so sorry for clutter.

P1010690.jpg

P1010691.jpg

P1010692.jpg

my bro reckons i should've gone for a black seatclamp to match the cable routing 'dog' collar but i'm gettin a tad carried away with red :D

oh & i need to cut the skewers down as well as the cables. see how busy today is at work as i think i'm gonna ride her in this morning... hope this massive wind is blowing my way!

What has changed from the original bike that made you have the stem so high now? Looks great and I love the red seat clamp.

clockworkgazz":67kyn6sm said:
What has changed from the original bike that made you have the stem so high now? Looks great and I love the red seat clamp.

my bad back - 10 years of smoking / drinking / leaning forward to play xboxs & playstations sitting on bad sofas in horrible dingy, smoky flats.... and no bike riding... although since i started riding again, i am now a svelte 13st! (was 15st!)
i plan to buy a road bike though and am thinking maybe some yoga and pilates may be on the cards to strengthen 'said back and help general flexibility. then i'll drop the stem ;)

Great Bike love your wheel set

However go for tie chie for strengthening your poorly back I had some back pain and it’s well sorted...

Keep away from the road bike it will make it worse

Wayne

Latest posts

Back