FS Campag dropbolt SR BB Osgear 49D Carlton Cat otherparts

Hilarystone

Dirt Disciple
Hi Everyone,
Listed below are some lovely older road parts. I am happy to ship abroard.
I can take payment a number of ways - bank transfer (preferred), Paypal, cheque in GBP, cash sent registered post, Traveller’s cheques in $ etc.
Viewing or personal collection welcomed.
Hilary Stone, Bristol, UK

CAMPAGNOLO DROP BOLT (Brev Camp) in sound condition rare item that allows you to increase the reach of rear Campag brake £18
CAMPAGNOLO SUPER RECORD TITANIUM BB AXLE 114.5mm long, very light wear to bearing surfaces £24
dropbolt-SR-BB.jpg

SUPER CHAMPION OSGEAR 5-SPEED c1948 chrome plated in very nice lightly used condition I will supply a generic spoke protector to complete the set. These gears are so indicative of the pre-war and post war eras of road racing and they give a beautiful distinctive appearance to a road bike of this period... £145
Super-Champion-Osgear-c1948.jpg

1936-Cat-picture-Osgear.jpg

CAMPAGNOLO RECORD SEATPOST 27.2mm early type with small engraving on rear, very good condition, only a few very small marks, no limit mark £24
STRONGLIGHT 49D CRANKSET 170mm in very nice condition all threads and tapers fine, English pedal threads 1950s finer section cranks with Deposé stamping. £55
Campag-Record-272-49D.jpg

CARLTON CATALOGUE with all the Carlton models including Professional etc 8 pages £12
Carlton-cat-6970.jpg

HURET JUBILEE REAR GEAR 1st Pattern complete with Campag gear hanger converter in generally sound condition - it does not appear to be heavily used but the body has been scratched hence only £29
Huret-Jubilee-rear.jpg

Back