old vw!

Yes the buggy has no bags. but it's not built for driving!

my notch has an airide set up cos that is. :D With the state of the roads and the speed bumps round these parts you need a bit of clearance.

One funny thing happend in the type 3, the council had built a new speed hump about a mile from my house. Nobody put signs up or anything!! I hit this new tarmac built thing at about 50 miles an hour. :shock: You know the shape that Whily Coyote makes when running through a brick wall? :LOL: bit like that but notch shaped. The look on the workmans faces was genius. :shock: Although the underside of my car was shafted and still has tarmac on the front beam. Happy days. :D

Al.

haha thats funny. not trying to "black dog" you (ie my black dog is blacker that your black dog) but i once got my bay stuck in a car park. the road was lower than the car park so the path was on quite a steep angle. drove in alright (just scraped the sills a little) when i went to leave though the bumper hit the road and started lifting the nose of the van! only thing i could do was keep going forwards. thats not a pleasant sound

:LOL:

It's the look on bystanders faces when you end up ripping bits off that's funny.

Al.

and the constant question "why do that to an old classic"

because its cool thats why

damn cool!

Talking of cool, did you see the 108 series Merc in this months retrocars mag? Dribble!

Al, :D

not had a propper read but a flick through certainly piqued my interest

Latest posts

Back