How old were you?

31 on the 24th Jan...I'll be celebrating in New Zealand...scarey! :shock:

42 in April.
The saying goes "The older I get,the faster I was".
Am I the "fastest" here ?

Just checked the "How old are you" poll.
There are 2 of us between 40-49.
Would the other oldie please step forward.

15 I were

Intially I were in the market for a moped, but I couldn't afford the insurance. I spent my money on a top notch Koga Miyata TerraLiner Carbolite hybrid bike:

92TerraLinerCarbolite.jpg

As I had an expensive bike I of course also had to use it for the purpose it was designed for. Soon however it became hardcore riding, downhilling, jumping, trialing etc and that was not really were it was intended for. I bought a Cadex CFM3 also. After a year the Cadex had to go as I not liked everything on it. Few years later the hybrid started making weird noises at the bracket area and that was enough for Koga to replace it by a SkyRunner Carbolite MTB.

So what initially started with interest for a moped later became a hobby that would shape my live.

..and mopeds?: Bought one also. A 2nd hand Vespa manual. Nostalgic ride and good thing on it was that one was able to bend the bodywork back after a crash

29 here, but most people think i've been mid thirties for the last few years. Think the grey hair and the bald patch are leading them to think otherwise :roll:

Got my first mountainbike, a TBG FireMountain, back in -90. I was 15 then.

Mustang SIS and then an '89 Rockhopper – still got it...

:D

30 now and still on a steel hardtail.

:cool:

Pimpmaster Jazz

roadie since 89 (on a holdsworth)
first mtb in 91, a dyna-tech encounter. Steel bonded tubes. My bro's got it now and I still rate it! Pimpmaster's rock hopper showed me the way of the knobbly tyre....

30 in March. :D

Back