South East Area Group

Have we got enough folk in the M4 / M40 area, say M25 out as far as Swindon & Oxford to make a group? The Chilterns are in the heart of that so we could have a Chilterns area thread?

SP

Wu-Tangled":243a86f6 said:
kingroon":243a86f6 said:
What do we do in here then? :D
Invent a special South Eastern secret handshake I imagine.
Handshakes? :shock: We don't even have a name yet!

<ponders>

"The South-Eastern Softies".
"The South-Eastern Shandydrinkers".

<gives up>

Wu-Tangled":2czec3z8 said:
kingroon":2czec3z8 said:
What do we do in here then? :D

Invent a special South Eastern secret handshake I imagine.

Can't we go down the LA gangs route and flash gang signs at each other? I was thinking of a W for the West Sussex Retro. I have been trying it out in front of the mirror for ages and reckon we'd look "down with the kids" if we did it.

I'm such a looser :(

i believe in fixies":bxz6naq2 said:
Can't we go down the LA gangs route and flash gang signs at each other? I was thinking of a W for the West Sussex Retro. I have been trying it out in front of the mirror for ages and reckon we'd look "down with the kids" if we did it.
I've given it a try, and I just look like a cricket umpire.

Plus, we've been denied a West Sussex group and given a South-Eastern group whose undefined borders may or may not stretch between Oxfordshire and Gibraltar. :shock:

JohnH":2ydo7315 said:
i believe in fixies":2ydo7315 said:

Plus, we've been denied a West Sussex group and given a South-Eastern group whose undefined borders may or may not stretch between Oxfordshire and Gibraltar. :shock:

maybe we can make a break away faction for west sussex when the south eastern lot prove not radical enough.

;)

Wu-Tangled":2e4bphad said:
JohnH":2e4bphad said:
i believe in fixies":2e4bphad said:

maybe we can make a break away faction for west sussex when the south eastern lot prove not radical enough.

;)

:LOL: :LOL:

i ll wait for you guys at Peaslake .

This group isn't getting very far??
How about a London group :LOL: :LOL: Now that would be a joke. As nobody talks to each other in London. Or is it me :LOL: :LOL:

Back