The Official MM 2009 Aftermath Thread

I've had a good look at the times and I think next year Pit Bitch may just have to saddle up and get involved. Team Retrobike Not So Old Farts - Mountian Mayhem champions 2010!!! ;)

Well done all, remarkably good showing from the RB riders, I can't imagine any other clubs came close to our commited riding, drinking and burning stuff in the campsite!

Old Ned":t8xuozq4 said:
Wasn't there a trophy presented by Pat for the best Retrobike on display?

Who won it?

Jez' ex-Steve Worland RC100 was a very worthy winner but there was a lot of interest on the stand and loads of people cast votes.

ededwards":1havcak9 said:
Old Ned":1havcak9 said:
Wasn't there a trophy presented by Pat for the best Retrobike on display?

Who won it?

Jez' ex-Steve Worland RC100 was a very worthy winner but there was a lot of interest on the stand and loads of people cast votes.

Any one got any pics of it being presented?

Was it voted for by the general public then?

Another pic of Jez getting the trophy, not sure how good the pic of the bike is though ... sorry!!

Attachments

• 103_4179 [640x480].jpg
    103_4179 [640x480].jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 3,540
Lollipops":1u3o79ks said:
Another pic of Jez getting the trophy, not sure how good the pic of the bike is though ... sorry!!

Thanks for the pics guys. The bike looks great - and the cup's big enough to get lots of names on over the coming years.

Get fettling for next year! ;) :D

i wasn't keen on your yeti when you first did it but in the flesh i was gobsmacked by it! i think it should have won, no offence jez :D the odds were stacked in jez's favour though with that amazing collection of awsome metal :shock: made my clockwork look common and boring :(

Back