Gt malverns classic 2024

I'll be there and I'm really looking forward to the whole retro side but especially the retro xc race! I think the new short course format will work really well and great that the race will start in the main arena... Hopefully it will be well supported and everyone will get on board... It would be great to see a huge field of retro riders!

I'm not sure on what bike I'll be on... Probably my 92 Orange Alu Elite but a few weeks ago I collected an early Orange E4 frame from Adrian Timmis so the plan may be changing :)

Should be, hopefully my back doesn't f*ck up again, and I get chance to do the S&S in '24.

al.

i went this year, stayed in a B+B on saturday night and spent the guts of the day sunday, i think next year i will go up late afternoon on saturday, have the evening to hang out and have a few drinks and the entertainment, stay on site, hang out on the sunday then leave.

i can't do the whole event as i have the shop open on saturdays but i felt like i missed a good social night on the saturday last time.

Back