New guy - Kona Cindercone '95

RetroJamie

Retro Newbie
Hi Im a new guy to the site just saying hello and to show you one of my faithful beasts. Ive had this one since around 1999/2000 its been so long Ive forgotten. I love it to bits shes a quick old girl. The spec I cant remember most of the parts were fitted when I bought it. Ive changed the front forks to allow for hope disc brake (old ones not upto much in the rain) both rims changed and V8 pedals. Only thing I would change is the grip shift, really not a fan of it but it works fine.

I will post some pictures up of my other bikes soon

What do think?

Cheers Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Welocme to the site, the Cindercone looks very cool, I love this colour. I think that it coud be a 1995 model due to the colour and the gripshift but dont you worry someone will clarify no doubt :cool:

You will have to add it to the kona's page with all the others ;)

Cheers

Hey monster, yeah shes a beast. Ive got a Firemountain '88ish that I want to put pictures up of aswell. Where is this Kona page?

Gravy Monster":1d1junx2 said:
Hi Jamie,

Welocme to the site, the Cindercone looks very cool, I love this colour. I think that it coud be a 1995 model due to the colour and the gripshift but dont you worry someone will clarify no doubt :cool:

You will have to add it to the kona's page with all the others ;)

Cheers

Yep, it's a 1995.

Back