on-one inbred

Nice one Gaz, Jackson p meets John Squire quality finish, i like it a lot.
Reminds me of early 90's GT's. Seat post looks good i think.
Almost finished the 29er just need to sort the rear disc caliper and it's ready to rock. Did have a blast of it in the street today with no brakes, well fast. Will get some pics up this week.
Get some dirt on it and let us know how it rides.
Mike.

cheers mike the post is very comfy takes the sting out of the rear end.

I will be getting the bike dirty tomorrow so will give you the full SP.

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your 29'er, these modern bikes are pretty good all things considered :roll:

Wasn't sure at first but on looking through the pics that paintjob really grew on me.

I'm loving the paint job... Heres a picture of mine.

oddsandsods001.jpg

very nice stoner looks very mint- is that mary bars- love mine, have them on the sbike, but might switch to the on-one.

clockworkgazz":3qb41fpc said:
very nice stoner looks very mint- is that mary bars- love mine, have them on the sbike, but might switch to the on-one.

They are marys and i find them very comfy... This is an old pic has a lot more crud and a few more scratches now...

Yeah getting some red duke's for it- figure 80mm won't change things much and should make it much more trail-centre friendly.

Liked the judy's on your zaskar and coming round to this suspension lark, was using the brake on some of the rough stuff at drum and that is a pisser with a single speed bike- I blame this modernisation in my outlook on that issue of singletrack you gave me :twisted:

Back