Retro Nike?

I'm sorry!

I didn't realise there were so many of you with such medical problems that you need to wear these built up orthopedic appliances.

Can the medical world not fix your feet?so you no longer have to go through life wearing such hidiuos foot wear.

Al. ;)

al":1j4gnz2w said:
I'm sorry!

I didn't realise there were so many of you with such medical problems that you need to wear these built up orthopedic appliances.

Can the medical world not fix your feet?so you no longer have to go through life wearing such hidiuos foot wear.

Al. ;)

don't mock the afflicted.

;)

Mocking?

I have been moved by this!

I am thinking of setting up a charity. just thinking of a name,how about.

The mingin' trainer trust, Its a work in progress!!

If you would like to help these poor unfortunates, please send a cheque too

Alan @ retrobike. make the cheques payable too C.A.S.H and i promise your money will go to helping fat footed people.

Thank you, Al. :D charity director, m.t.t

Trainer one-upmanship was very popular at school, early-mid 80s. Had a few pairs of Nikes; I recall the Equators and those one with the Scotchlite 3M Swoosh (Flame?). My ACG's with Spd holes lasted 10 years, from Cape Tribulation to Kiruna. Then the adhesive in the sole got brittle and they started to separate.

There's an Adidas outlet shop near us now. Deadly. Got a pair of silver Porsche Designs for £25. They are a nice elegant design, not to OTT like most of the kit now. ZXZ 500 Nylons are the nicest pair I've ever had.

But I do actually wear all of mine regularly. No gimp pairs.

Blimey, that brings back memories.. In 1990 aged 14ish, I saved up I think it was £90 (hooj amount of money in those days, especially on £10 a week paper round money) and bought a pair of Air Jordan 6's (i think) in white with blue trim. I was still growing at the time so bought 'em in a size bigger, size 10. Didn't want to waste money y'know.

Anyhow, I stopped growing immediately, and had a pair of trainers way too big for me for the next year or so. Moral of the story, I shouldn't have smoked as a kid, it stunted my growth :LOL:

Halcyon days. I now stick to DC's or (dare I admit it) Reebok Classics..

Adidas Porsche design for 25 quid!!! mine cost me 85!

They are horny as hell though. Not for wearing,just for looking at!

Should have just looked at mine, as i killed them in about a week. They scuff up on the toes real easy.

Al. :D ol' school adidas hwooor!! ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
not only stylish but reasonably priced too!

Al. :D

Nurse! could you make the pills stonger tonight?

Back