'Official' Retrobike Pace Serial Number Thread

daveaasmith":3p0prvbk said:
Neil

Any chance of getting my name up on the podium?

I took ownership of #56 (XC816024) a few months ago now!

Dave

If you already told me then forgive me, I've been a bit slack with updates recently.....if you never told me until now I'll add you when I next update the list.

neilll":j889cf17 said:
M-A-S-S-I-V-E List update just now.....took me ages..... :!: :!:

Enjoy :D

Neill

Still not right.

Should be in chronological order with the earliest of each series at the top and working down...

:oops:

:LOL:

jez-4-bikes-max":382aepq7 said:
Need to add my Steve Worland Rc100 too. I havent actually seen ther number on it yet.

look under the bottom bracket shell chap, probably covered by the cable guide for rear mech.

With Jez's SW bike we're on 89.

Think we need to have a party when we get to 100 and have a RB vote of best Pace on the site - will have to get a page together with a pic of each one to help people decide...!

Great job Neill!

Wonder how many RC500's there were made/are surviving.
(I have heard a couple of times there were only 20, but I dont know where the figure came from)

JeRkY":tkmqf5u3 said:
Great job Neill!

Wonder how many RC500's there were made/are surviving.
(I have heard a couple of times there were only 20, but I dont know where the figure came from)

Adrian would know but he hasn't answered my last few emails, guess he's a busy man. I quite fancy a 500 as a 'fun' bike after seeing yours :)

Well Pace Fans, the featured manufacturor at this summers 'Big Dirty Weekender' is, suprise suprise---- Pace!

We are hoping to get as many square tubed Paces as possible in one place and subject to confirmation and the promise of a few free beers, we will have Mr Adrian Carter himself along for the evening! We have around 15-16 confirmed so far including Jerky's RC500 and Justbackdated will be unveiling his Funky Pace. I would love to get 25 bikes there but that's down to you lot.

So check your diary and keep the 25/26th August free and join in the fun.

See the link in my sig. and get signed up if you can make it.

Cheers
Si

Back