• Ae

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dalbeattie

• Mabie

• Total voters
clockworkgazz":1gawqsv8 said:
Might try and swing a macretro meet in marin county by the wife later, see if she is ok with that :LOL:

cool count me in :D

It's kinda hard to escape a group that is there for a specific reason (games conference and birthday party) especially when it is all paid for. If I had the time I would have stayed on a little longer but I'm very busy at work just now :( (still here in fact).

On any other day CK would have got an email for route advice.
I did try - I suggested we all cycle across the bridge on hire bikes but I was laughed at for that one in favour of a walk and bus option.

It was too hot at the canyon for anything other than walking and besides our helicopter didn't have a bike rack :) the drop offs look promising too.

pics on my facebook page but you need to be my friend first :)

All good to go? Looking forward to this one now :D

I've got a map and no ability to use it- follow the red arrows me thinks. You brining a camera Kaiser? I'll do the write up.

Jealous, yours trail centre looks less hardwork.

65% of the Innerleithen route is uphill and thats the first 65% of the ride :shock:

The DH bit is meant to be worth it, better be as i reckon collapsing through exhaustion on the climb is highly likely :roll:

iphone camera pics are probably the best you'll get from our trip and mine will be the only retrobike !

Look forward to your tales of daring do !

Velo

Tell that dave fellow to get on his dyna rod stead- keeping up the retro end velo- reeeeeespect, booyachacha westside.

Have a good un remember.................. ahhhhhh f@ck!!!!

Sbike has been fettled and is itching to go- stumpie Kaiser?

clockworkgazz":1uy9onb7 said:
Tell that dave fellow to get on his dyna rod stead- keeping up the retro end velo- reeeeeespect, booyachacha westside.

Have a good un remember.................. ahhhhhh f@ck!!!!

Sbike has been fettled and is itching to go- stumpie Kaiser?

:D nah gt again

Hi guys

Just finished swearing at my bike - damn them flooking brakes!

Anyhoose, I'm in Dalbeattie at the mo and it is fine here; has been for a few hours now.

Bit nippy now that the big ball of heat has gone but looking fwd to 2mrrw.

See u guys at the trailhead carpark

Rhys

PS the rear whaletail is off so its wrecking time

Back