Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dalbeattie

• Mabie

• Total voters
velomaniac":3mluq1vj said:
BAD NEWS maybe,

Dave has pulled the plug on our attendance at Mabie as he forgot he had another comittment on Sunday and for reasons of my work I have previously mentioned, I also shall not attend. :cry:

Enjoy your selves,

Velo

shame velo- any other edinburgh macretro punters interested in this trip- half your petrol money already sorted ;) Will get to see the alpinestars someday soon I hope.

Davedownhill":1cwq8xka said:
OT, but would anyone be up for a weekend further north- 1 day at Fort Bill and one at Laggan?

:shock: :shock: :shock: I was thinking this just this morning, was leafing through a wee trail book I have and thought a overnight camper would be cool. Velo planted the seed with talk of Golspie.

Sorry guys, this weekend is now looking dodgy for me to :( , some family issues have cropped up, will know for certain by Friday but at the moment i doubt i'll make it :roll:

bummer JH, family first-

sorry to hear about the bike situation aswell- Kaiser would prob love the frame, perfect for his elusive SS build.

Looking forward to seeing the mani in the not to distant future- will not be about the following week off to the folks down manchester way.

Just the three of us left :shock: :(

Us East coast MacRetro are going to nail the Inerleithen red route this Saturday as we cannot make the Sunday mabie meet.

I figure if you lot do Mabie and we do Inerliethen thats 2 of the 7 Stanes ticked off and we can regail each other about the benefits and problems of either route. That just leaves 4 more Stanes for MacRetro to conquer !

Cheating i know but I'm begining to think its the only way MacRetro can conquer all 7 this year :D

I'll put up a seperate thread about inerliethen to see if we can pull some more bodies in.

Wish i was going to Mabie though, a bit more exotic than the tweed valley.

Cheers

6 folk that I am aware of but 7 votes- who is the mystery macretro biker in the shadows :?

Do you want to make it a bit of an earlier start since the eastcoasters are no coming, is that ok Kaiser- Alp?

OOPS that'll be me that's not voted :oops:

I'm with the outlaws in Dalbeattie all weekend so I can get to Mabie whenever (as long as the father in law hasn't wrecked me in the pub the night before :? )

Name a time; I'll be there.

Rhys

Back