COOLWALL: Proflex Bikes? Are they cool?

Are Proflex bikes cool?

• Yep - perfect retro full suspension that worked - cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bothered.

• Eeek. Rubbish flex stem rubber bumper rubbish....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doh!!!, I've just reallised when I was looking at this months bike of the month that you have to submit your vote by clicking on the box thingy, where do you submit your vote on this one though as no box as come up and I never normally seem to see it. Damn it maybe I could of saved gripshift from being uncool.

That is cool, I've got some old X Ray shifters that I've put on my girlfriends Raliegh kind of turning it slowly into a modern bike with retro parts lol, and run 9.0sl rear mech and gripshift on my cannondale and I don't care if they're uncool I like em :roll: but seriously how do I vote on here I can't see the voting box thing, I can never find it but now I know one exists because I just saw it on bike of the month and voted am I doing something wrong?

ape":3uopyd2p said:
but seriously how do I vote on here I can't see the voting box thing, I can never find it but now I know one exists because I just saw it on bike of the month and voted am I doing something wrong?

Make sure you log in when you enter the 'forum', and click on 'Log me on automatically each visit'.

Ok done that, still not working, I don't know whats wrong I can't find the box where you select your vote at all I've even tried logging on on a different computer :(

Un cool un cool and totally uncool.

Scant has however become Super Hyper Cool if he can provide pics of beating a proflex to death. He could change his little Fat Chance photo for something hard core.

Come on they were un cool then and are......(ok they got the pivot point correct before any one else) relly uncool now.

Lid":1icy2vwe said:
ok they got the pivot point correct before any one else

Surely this alone makes them cool given that some manufacturers are still struggling!! :)

Surely this thread should be finished by now .

they are cool ,

What is next Jezz ????? :LOL:

scant":3d03t9gs said:
.... fairly often 1 bad experience (regardless of brand!) is enough to put people off for life!

Seconded!! My first ever full susp experience was on that original trek (9000?) After that a proflex seemed great.... but I still don't think they are cool.

Im gonna sit on the fence....(using a local motion frame pad for comfort)

Latest posts

Back