One of those moments when...

well, I think its the dark funk of Huntingdonshire spreading about.

Most people I know seem to view me as some sort of shopping cart, 'oh, mark will have it' - the problem is, I usually do.

Gotta start thinking of me a bit more.

Yes, I will attend more RB meets, see if I can wind anyone up by passing them and staying clean in cream coloured jeans.

Buck up Lad ,you've plenty of friends here :D
As to face book, people 'add' friends,but dont know them or are likely to ever see them in the flesh so to speak
Seems to me this facebook stuff is who has the most friend contacts and little else
A game among Teens[or those wishing to remain teen' :LOL: ]perhaps :?
-----------------------------------------------
I've got friends ,at least i thought they were,they'd accept Grass ,smokes ,beers etc,
But when the 'big time' came around[they're pro musicians]
Not a Fu**ing word or call
I'll wait till their bubble bursts then slam the door in their faces :twisted:
-----------------
Peeps do grow apart i suppose,ive always found ,once you get marred you no longer need to see friends as much[wife/baby/etc]

like any web sites facebook is what you make of it .

it is great to keep in touch with friends and family and you can upload as many pictures as you want , so a great and free way to store your pics .

its just a good way of comunicating or keeping in touch period

i have quite a few friends from abroad who i need to speak to on a regular basisi & its a LOT cheaper to log into facebook on my mobile & leave them a message than it is to text them with only 160 characters per 50P!

like everyone says its exactly what you make of it ;)

as for the SAD we mentioned earlier ithink the older you get the more you're affected by this. might explain why old people are always talking about the weather & why on the first few sunny days of the spring you feel such a lift in your mood?

a bit of sunshine & you'll be back on track in no time ;)

Back