coool as tho
mikee

mikee":1elyausb said:
forks?
what year is is ?
how much travel?
mikee

1.Still thinking about forks.

2.Think its about a 1993-95 era, no frame number to tell apart from 008 which I pressume is the 8th made ?

3.Never had it rideable yet , was unrideable when I got it and stripped it right down to frame rather than trying to make it work with the parts fitted - but I don't think we are talking much travel, the later ones with a shock had better

;)

Hi Lee, next week I will put something on the scanner that also should definately be part of your collection: Battle Tomahawk ! Interesting engineering I can tell.

Sure! ..but not a monocoque like construction, but carbon tubes bonded to alloy lugs. Full suspension, Mac strut design.

Melvin, can't wait to see it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Fork and stem update ➡️

going for a Pace RC35 fork and dare I say it.........................a flexstem :eek: fitted with scott at4-pro's.

Is not the pivot point to high? I mean, the bike will pogo around when you pedal it. Also I do not think the rear suspension will be any good, looks very rudimentary.

I would personally not touch this frame, but I may be wrong.

Erkan,

I think the pivot point is at about the same height as a San Andreas and even lower than my own Verlicchi - what is a pretty well riding bike, if you figured out how to ride it.

You're right in that the shock indeed is rudimentary, but often this board is on not so advanced stuff. Probably Lee won't do Grand Raid Cristalp with it.

- Melvin

Back