1990 Specialized Stumpjumper

stumpjumper1990

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I thought it was time to show you my bike. It is a black pearl Specialized Stumpjumper from 1990. All original except for the saddle (Specialized) and seatpost (Easton). But I still have the originals! I bought this beauty new in 1990 and am still riding it every week! This picture is after todays ride through the fields; damn it was cold!

More pictures of a clean bike soon! :D

Attachments

• 2008_1228AB1.JPG
    2008_1228AB1.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 2,096
Stumpy

Lovely looking bike, looking even better because its getting used.
I always liked that black and red scheme. A friend had a rockhopper that was similar and that looked great as well.
Show us the clean pics and keep on riding that lovely machine.

All the best
Jamie

Very nice bike that, thatnks for sharing. And coincidentally that model and colour was my first mountainbike! What size is yours?

I still remember it very fondly as it is the quality of that bike that got me into riding MTB for real. Unfortunately I sold mine to a friend, luckily he still rides it on epic adventures and holidays, so at least it is being used. I love the paint job, get some bigger pictues up here please. The Black pearl as you call it is really nice, though difficult to capture the small metallic flakes on film I guess.

Please PM me whereabouts in Holland you are, I'd love to organise a "group" ride and get a chance to see this one in the metal. As it is I have taken next week off for some R&R too.

Enjoy !!

Thanks! The bike is size 20".

And about my whereabouts...... just look at the googlemap!

It's in the north; Groningen.....

Latest posts

Back