Luv handles

seriously though at the time with the exchange rate I got a custom painted custom built set of handlebars for £66 inc shipping... same as a bog-standard set of modern carbon bars :shock:

Mine should arrive some time between next week and the new year... depending on which address Rody sends them to.

I've had On-One Marys since the very first batch but using some O-O risers and S&M BMX bars recently gives better control.

But I don't want to go back to "normal" bars with very little sweep, as I get some had pains on longer rides.

With a sweep half-way between the 2, I'm hoping the Luvs will be a good compromise.

DM":uisycnxs said:
Mine should arrive some time between next week and the new year... depending on which address Rody sends them to.

I've had On-One Marys since the very first batch but using some O-O risers and S&M BMX bars recently gives better control.

But I don't want to go back to "normal" bars with very little sweep, as I get some had pains on longer rides.

With a sweep half-way between the 2, I'm hoping the Luvs will be a good compromise.

Any pics of your set up?

Latest posts

Back