Recommend me some modern tyres

Dark horse, where in Glos are you? Gloucester or Gloucestershire? I'm in Cheltenham, where d'you ride?

Oh, BTW...

BONTRAGER MUD X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Russell":2g0hie7b said:
Dark horse, where in Glos are you? Gloucester or Gloucestershire? I'm in Cheltenham, where d'you ride?

Oh, BTW...

Dude, I live in Stroud! Usually ride Rodbrough Common, Amberley Woods sometimes Randwick! How bout you?

So you into Bontrager tyres - let me guess, Cheltenham Cycles?! :cool:

Tyre choice - 100 bikers 100 different choices

My personal choice is Panaracer XC comp front Spesh Adrenalin rear.
These seem to work in most conditions and a hell of a lot better than the Hutchinson bulldogs that came with my VT2

the_dark_horse":22dy5bnn said:
Russell":22dy5bnn said:

Oh, BTW...

Dude, I live in Stroud! Usually ride Rodbrough Common, Amberley Woods sometimes Randwick! How bout you?

So you into Bontrager tyres - let me guess, Cheltenham Cycles?! :cool:

:LOL: It would have been if they'd have had more than one! There is a shop near Evesham thats selling 2 for £40 and they've got buckets of 'em.

I tend to ride round Stroud way if I'm on the road bike (cough), I like riding Cheltenham-Stroud-Cirencester-Chelt, nice route. MTB'ing is done up on Cleeve or Leckhampton hill.

I'll PM you my details and show you round up here over xmas if you want (or vice versa). Always good to ride with somebody else.

Back